The pun maker has returned!
because i’ve gotten quite a few asks about this
- i’m alive, just not around [i actually forgot my password to this account until a couple days ago]
- i have another account but i’m trying to keep it very limited so PLEASE don’t seek it out or follow it unless i already follow you there. from the outside it looks like the same old stuff under a new account but it’s really mental health/recovery focused [especially with the blogs i follow, not always the stuff i reblog]
- i think i’ve beaten this depression, at least for the next few months/years[?]. you know how i know? next point:
- my family’s selling the house i’ve been living in for the last three years. they gave me NO warning. they’re shitty, it’s shitty, but i know i’ve gotten better because i’m taking this as an opportunity for change [i didn’t want to get stuck in rhode island anyway, which is what i’d been feeling lately]. i had a panic attack and a night of crying, and then i started planning the next part of my life.
- i might be moving to spain????? still working on that
- no matter where i end up, i have to get rid of a LOT of stuff. i have an entire house’s worth of furniture, books, and knick-knacks. a lot of this, i’m going to be selling on craiglist, donating to the library, or just having the local charity shop pick up. but if you’re interested in harry potter collectibles, or the entire collection of buffy & angel, or whatever, hit me up. a small donation to cover moving costs would be appreciated but mostly, depending on the item[s], i’d accept just payment for shipping
- the big, upsetting thing: i have to find new homes for some of my cats?? i’m trying not to think about this because it makes me cry a lot but best case scenario, i manage to hold onto three of my cats. that’s already decided: avocado, ginny, and felix. the others are way more adoptable. i’m not so concerned about elijah [that sounds awful, but he was only supposed to be a foster anyway, he’s young, and i’m not that attached], but ender and serenity have to go together. i’d prefer them to go to someone i know, who will send me pictures and updates on them. i know that’s asking a lot; i don’t care. if you’re interested, or know anyone who is, please let me know. i’ve had serenity since she was four months old; ender since before she was born, and the thought of losing them to strangers is more than i can bear.
- i’m still going to be updating this blog with drawings and stuff, as long as i continue to remember the password.
i think i’m somewhere in the beginning of panel three. hopefully *not* at the beginning of panel one again.
depression doodles part 2